See how this hyper-focused, independent, Pharma market insight agency specializing in renal, autoimmune, neurologic, and rare disease markets structure their healthcare panel data to bring panel experience to new heights.
This agency wanted to recruit the right physician panellists for the right studies to deliver not just data, but context and to provide input and interpretation of the findings to finely tune the final reports.
- Manual system (using excel spreadsheets for tasks)
- No visibility and data insights, confusing information in different places
- Communication with participants needs to be improved
- Lack of coverage for project managers
- Automated tools, cost-efficient platform
- Access to statistics, everything is in one place
- Better relationship with respondents
- A simple onboarding process
- Project visibility – how many studies are available, different reports, email deliverability, and participant’s honoraria tracking
Using Q One, they now can see response rates and track other relevant data, better target people, while participants have the ability to check information about surveys, payments, and more). Relationship with participants is now simpler and more engaging.
“Q One Tech has significantly improved our internal workflow and panel management capabilities. We now have greater visibility over our panel which has helped us determine its strengths and weaknesses. The Q One Tech team has been incredibly supportive with providing customization and assistance when needed.”
-Lisa M, Associate Director, Panel Management